Anthropomorphic | Turn-arm Robot Palletiser
In the range of robot palletisers made by the Concetti Group, the anthropomorphic palletiser represents the fastest and most versatile model for the point – to – point moving.
The robot palletiser can handle bags containing stable, aerated or powdery products, permitting the partial overlapping of the bags in the layer both on top and alongside, offering flexible format changes.
Its extreme simplicity makes it possible to palletize even on pallets sitting directly on the floor.
The machine features a long hinged arm installed on a rotating platform permitting a fast and accurate moving on the 4 axis. A multi-function revolving pincer, outfitted for different kinds of manufacturing, has been installed on the arm pit.
The horizontal arm skews and bends to the necessary height so that the pincer can pick up the bags from the bag in-feed roller conveyor and then rises to permit the central body free rotation.
The pincer, revolving on its own axis, places the bag in the position set by the programmed palletising pattern.
The arm is positioned at the required height and the pincer opens to place the bag on the pallet to be formed.
At this point, the machine returns to the starting point and is ready for a new cycle.
This particular special construction solution gives the anthropomorphic palletisers unique features:
- Versatility, flexibility and manoeuvrability thanks to its joystick-equipped operator keyboard
- Possibility of palletising from several pickup points, in order to handle bags from different bagging lines in one or more palletising points.
- Possibility of palletising on pallets sitting directly on the floor.
- Very compact size. This system can be installed also in those premises where it wouldn’t be possible the positioning of a standard palletiser.
The machine features a PC-controlled operating system. Through special programs, the machine can virtually perform any type of palletising program.
The format and program changes are carried out automatically and very quickly.
The anthropomorphic palletiser comes complete with safety devices compliant with current EC standards.
|Maximum speed||1200 s/h|
|Workable bag weights||up to 50 kg|
|Minimum pallet dimensions||800 x 1200 mm|
|Maximum pallet dimensions||1100 x 1500 mm|
|Maximum palletised load height||1800 mm, including pallet height|
|Maximum full pallet weight||2000 kg|
|Operating system||PC industriale|
|Power supply||220/380 V - 50 Hz|
- Pick-up pincer - can be equipped with hooks for the empty pallets moving, for the sheet-feeder on empty pallet or between layers and for different kinds of bags.
- Automatic empty pallets magazine.
- Cardboard or Moplefan sheets magazine.
- Bags piling roller conveyor and filled bags evacuation roller conveyor.
N.B. the data reported in the chart have to be considered indicative, depending on the specific features of every single machine